Electrical Safety in the Workplace
Friday, February 2, 2018, 8:00 - 9:30 am
Join Dean Vanasse from Boston Safety Training for a review of electrical safety in the workplace. Dean will discuss how electricity can cause harm, OSHA regulations, NFPA 70E best practices and the relationship between them. Dean will also review the 5 steps required for compliance:
Devens businesses: John Marc-Aurele from MassDevelopment will review stormwater issues from 9:30-9:15. Please plan to stay for his important updates.
- Training - who needs it and to what level
- Arc Flash - study and labelling
- Maintenance of electrical equipment
- Personal protective equipment requirements
- Electrical Safety Program
|Registration: Members free, nonmembers $30.00, join and start saving today.
The EHS Roundtable meets at 33 Andrews Parkway, Devens, MA.