Career Opportunity: Product Development Manager
Workers Credit Union has a great career opportunity for a Product Development Manager to join our growing Information Technology team. We are seeking a product development leader who can drive the product vision and strategy at Workers Credit Union.
Since 1914, Workers Credit Union has been passionate about fulfilling our members’ financial needs throughout all phases of their lives; assisting charitable organizations with our time, talent and treasure; and providing employees with a dynamic work environment and opportunity to realize their career goals.
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Research the product line’s components and its potential impact on the market as a whole.
• Set the product vision and strategy.
• Interact with the Marketing Department on a scheduled frequency to collaborate on product marketing promotions and changes.
• Determine product development for the Digital channel.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
• 5 Years of product development experience.
• Ideal candidate will be energetic, focused, strategic in their thinking, and very creative.
• Ability to independently execute projects including conceptualization, planning, execution, and completion.
• Proficiency with social networking sites.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines. Experience using agile principles is a plus.
• Financial Industry knowledge or experience.