Lead Massage Therapist
Spavia Day Spa of Littleton is hiring a Lead Massage Therapist that shares our passion and wants to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Why join the Spavia family?
- excellent pay - we pay higher for longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue/hot stone/sports.
- tips are higher – it’s not a massage clinic, it’s an affordable spa experience. we offer guests luxury amenities (retreat areas, robes, spa sandals, showers, lockers and more)
- you’ll be busy – we are in a fantastic location (at The Point located right off 495); our affordable membership option encourages repeat guests; and we market continually for new guests.
- team atmosphere and positive culture
- earn more for deep tissue/hot stone/sports massages
- quality linens, lotions, and all back-bar supplies provided
- in-house training
- employee referral bonuses
- earned sick time (up to 40 hours)
- complimentary uniform(s)
- generous discounts on products and services
- flexible, consistent schedules; open 7 days a week
- career advancement opportunities
- Staffing: recruit, interview, hire and train new potential candidates, with assistance of Spa Director or owner. Manage team of 5-10+ specialists: manage staff schedules and time off requests off.
- Sales: drive team to exceed membership and retail sales goals.
- Training: educate and mentor team members
- Reporting: provide weekly sales numbers to management, tips and payroll reports bi-weekly and EOM numbers to management and team.
- Leadership: Motivate team to educate guests about products, empower Guest Advisors to support massage department; attain/exceed sales goals; and keep contests, incentives and rewards fun and attainable!
- Cleanliness: ownership of retail shelves, rooms and storage areas to be clean, tidy and stocked
- Community relations: Maintain relationship with local schools. Attend job fairs, recruiting opportunities and building internship programs.
Lead Massage Therapist Requirements:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in the massage field
- reliable, passionate, goal-driven, strong communication and leadership skills
- desire to promote health and wellness benefits through our wellness program
- skilled in several massage modalities
- active MA massage therapist license and professional liability insurance
- available to work some nights and/or weekends
- professional and drug/alcohol/smoke free
- high school or equivalent. must be fluent in English.
APPLY with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org