Potpourri Group Inc., referred to as "PGI", was founded in 1963, publishing a single consumer catalog title. New brands were added through internal development and acquisitions so that today PGI has grown to be one of the most successful multi-brand direct-to-consumer merchants in America, serving millions of customers a year through 15 unique Brands. Our mission is to provide friendly and efficient service in delivering an ever-changing assortment of a wide range of well-priced, quality, exciting and fresh products relevant to the customers of each of our specialty lifestyle brands.
PGI is a collaborative team-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. Team members are encouraged to think outside of the box, be creative, and push the envelope. Ideas are welcomed and generated through brainstorming, informal meetings, and even hallway and coffee room conversations. The workload is significant, deadlines run tight, critical projects are always on the table, but everyone pulls together to “get it done” because they care. People are more than just co-workers at PGI and it’s more than just another job here. It’s a calling, it’s a community, it’s a career.
The Call Center Lead runs the day to day operations of the contact center to insure calls are answered in a manner that meets service level objectives. The Call Center Lead provides coaching to Call Center agents to optimize sales performance and productivity.
There are two roles available both Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm and 2pm-10pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Monitor calls on a daily basis for coaching purposes
- Manage incentive programs for “value added” sales programs
- Monitor the break and lunch schedule for agents
- Communicate issues to management
- Take calls as necessary to meet service level objectives
- Take supervisor calls that stem from unresolved issues with customers
- Manage the call queue by regulating all off-phone activity by agents
- Prepare reports as requested by management
- Flexibility to the needs of the Call Center
- Goal oriented
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service experience required.
- Prior supervisory experience desired but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to multitask
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Excellent Time management skills
- Helps to maintain a positive work environment
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to our diverse work environment and wide array of roles and schedules, we are proud to offer a competitive suite of benefits. At Potpourri Group, Inc., we value our people and attempt to offer a workplace that rewards hard work and helps to maintain a balanced work-life experience. Please visit our corporate website at www.PotpourriGroup.com for more information.
Potpourri Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer