Potpourri Group Inc., referred to as "PGI", was founded in 1963, publishing a single consumer catalog title. New brands were added through internal development and acquisitions so that today PGI has grown to be one of the most successful multi-brand direct-to-consumer merchants in America, serving millions of customers a year. Potpourri Group offers a diverse work environment with many functional areas and roles. We're always looking for talented people for both professional career opportunities as well as part-time and seasonal positions. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, openings and submit an application or send us your resume.
The Call Center Senior Lead manages the day to day responsibilities of the Call Center Sales Leads to strive to improve the work flow and productivity levels of the staff. The Call Center Senior Lead provides coaching to ensure the proper use of standard operating policies, procedures and protocols by department staff.
Work schedule is Monday - Friday 4:00pm-12:00am
- Develop Sales Leaders to be responsible for motivational and incentive programs through coaching
- Provide and promote a positive work environment by maintaining a level of professionalism
- Enforce the proper use of standard operating policies, procedures and protocols by department staff
- Maintain an excellent communication link between Management, the Call Center and internal departments
- Compile reports and other information to be distributed to upper management for feedback and analysis
- Respond to and resolve escalated customer complaints and inquiries
- Strong problem solving skills
- Maintain professionalism, courtesy and confidentiality at all times
- Scheduling flexibility around the needs of the Call Center
- Provide Management support as necessary
- Ability to set and follow through with long and short term goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Work independently and able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Coaching and Training experience for performance feedback and follow up.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Proficiency in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) for reporting purposes and call routing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Earning and growth potential
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation Time, Sick Time, and Holiday Pay
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Please visit our corporate website at www.PotpourriGroup.com for more information.
Potpourri Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer