Robert F. Kennedy Children’s Action Corps is a leader in child welfare and juvenile justice in Massachusetts. Every year, we help hundreds of children, youths, and their families deal successfully with behavioral and emotional issues at nearly a dozen facilities throughout the state. Our innovative and comprehensive programming, which includes residential treatment, educational services, community-based services, and therapeutic support, helps the children we serve grow into healthy and productive members of their communities. We bring compassion and creativity to all we do and provide a stable and nurturing environment in which children heal, learn, grow, and succeed.
Part Time School Clinician
Provide individual therapy and case management to assigned case load.
• Develop, present and adhere to Individualized Treatment Plans.
• Follow all RFK Clinical and Program policies and procedures.
• Provide leadership regarding program philosophy and policy in all forums including: program and staff meetings, campus trainings and clinical meetings.
• Actively participate in the residential milieu and behavioral/educational/experiential programming.
• Facilitate group treatment to campus residents according to treatment recommendations and as designated by Clinical Director.
• Assist in facilitating treatment team meetings from intake to discharge.
• Represent Agency to referral sources and function as a member of program administration.
• Provide clinical training/in-service to program milieu staff.
• Attend all required meetings.
• Participate in Annual Program Review process and Quarterly Program Review Process.
• Assume additional responsibilities as directed by the Clinical Director and/or School Principal.
A Master’s degree, clinical licensure (LICSW; LMHC), a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in an educational setting and a valid driver’s license are required. Excellent writing skills and a proven interest in learning managerial and leadership skills within a Special Education School preferred.
If interested please send resume, along with a cover letter to:
Valerie L. Paen, M.Ed.
RFK Lancaster School
220 Old Common Road
Lancaster, MA 01523