Seasoned Portfolio Manager who, under the direction of the SVP/Senior Commercial Credit Officer, is responsible for managing, monitoring and servicing an assigned portfolio of commercial loans together with the assigned Relationship Manager.
• Utilizing the Life Design process, jointly manage, monitor and service with the Relationship Manager assigned commercial relationships.
• Conduct in-depth analysis of company financial statements to determine credit strengths and weaknesses of existing and potential borrowers. Analysis to include but not limited to global cash flow analysis, trend analysis, collateral valuation and guarantor analysis.
• Perform credit analyses for new loan requests, renewals, reviews, modifications and extensions.
• Assist the Relationship Manager with formulating loan structures that best protect the Bank and meet the needs of the customer.
• Prepare term sheets and other documentation needed for deal screens.
• Manage the preparation of and review all legal documents for loan closings via Laser Pro or working with outside counsel.
• Manage and facilitate the process of obtaining credit enhancements on loans as needed (ie: SBA guarantees, Mass Cap enrollment)
• Attend loan closings and site visits as needed.
• Ensure that all required reviews and renewals are completed in a timely fashion.
• Aid in the management of criticized and work out credits, providing support and assistance as needed to the Relationship Manager, SVP/Senior Commercial Credit Officer or Collections Manager.
• Contribute to the achievement of Commercial Team goals as it relates to revenue & portfolio growth, asset quality and compliance.
• Be another point of contact for customers within the portfolio being managed.
• Attendance at industry and Bank sponsored events to enhance and strengthen existing customer relationships and expand professional network
• Work with the Relationship Manager and SVP/ Senior Commercial Credit Officer to ensure all relationships are appropriately risk rated.
• Monitor the portfolio for red flags (bankruptcies, late payments, past due taxes etc) and take appropriate action to minimize the risk to the Bank associated with these issues.
• Identify areas for cross selling opportunities to further develop the Bank’s relationship with the customer.
• Serve as a mentor to junior team members to assist in their professional development.
• Work with the Commercial Servicing Coordinator to ensure loans are properly booked and managed by the Core system and address any issues.
FULL job posting at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/45039/Fidelity-Co-Operative-Bank/Portfolio-Manager