We are currently seeking an Assistant General Manager with a passion for hospitality and interest in becoming a part of an exciting and growing team.
- Must be well organized.
- Have the ability to motivate, coach and counsel a large team in real time.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detailed eye for steps of service.
- Strong hospitality background, creating a one of a kind experience for our guests.
- Previous restaurant management experience required, with minimum of 3 years preferred in a full-service dining environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Daily management of dining room operations.
- Assure exemplary service resulting in 100% guest satisfaction.
- Interview and selection of FOH employees.
- Manage training, scheduling, performance reviews for FOH employees.
- Strong financial knowledge – ordering, inventory, labor
- Drives culture and hospitality by setting the example and ensuring the team has the tools necessary to serve our guests.
- Independent restaurant group with opportunities for growth
- Strong community involvement – we pride ourselves on running our business in a sustainable, responsible and professional manner
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Manager dining benefit – can be used at any of our properties
- Group Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webber Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is Webber Restaurant Group’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, military obligations, veteran status or any other category protected by law. This policy extends to every aspect of the employment relationship including, but not limited to, hiring, recruiting, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, transfer, promotion and termination.