Bartender- Burtons Grill and Red Heat Tavern
Burtons Grill of Westford, LLC
Exciting things are happening at Burtons Grill & Bar and Red Heat Tavern. Whether you're looking for a flexible schedule or consistent hours, a part time spot or a long-term career, you'll get the training and support you need to thrive and be proud of what you do all in an atmosphere that celebrates excellence and growth.
We have a great team here and you can be part of it. Our chefs bring their skills and knowledge to deliver a mouthwatering dining experience in our scratch kitchen. Our bartenders are focused on the details when preparing house made craft cocktails, and our wait staff is perfecting hospitality with the customized dining experience our guests have come to expect.
Working with US is more than just another restaurant job, it is joining a team that soon becomes family.
We offer an exciting opportunity for career growth in a bustling and vibrant environment. Competitive compensation is based on experience. For Full time employees we offer: medical insurance plans, paid vacations, employee dining program, direct deposit, ongoing hands on development and growth opportunities.
Our vision is to be the best polished service and high quality food provider in our segment of the industry and to delight every guest!
Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Bartender Job Description
As a member of the Burtons staff your primary responsibility is to work as part of a team to provide all guests with superior service, and a quality product in a safe, clean, and hospitable environment. As a member of the Burtons team, you must always abide 100% by Burtons Grills core values regarding your treatment of guests, other team members, managers and Burtons’ property. The specific knowledge, skill and ability requirements associated with your role as a bartender are:
• Knowledge of Burtons recipes and quality standards and 100% adherence.
• Knowledge of Guest Service & Service Orientation: Knowledge of the principles of guest service including the evaluation of guest satisfaction, and actively looking for ways to help people.
• Active Listening Skills: Giving full attention to what guests, managers, & other team members are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions as appropriate.
• Problem Sensitivity & Monitor Surroundings: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong; monitoring your environment to detect or assess problems.
• Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work.
• Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships and sustain them over time (e.g. to create regular guests).
• Self Control: Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check and avoiding aggressive behavior even in very difficult situations.
• Stress Tolerance: Accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
• Responsible Cash Handling: Utilizing personal integrity and basic math skills to handle the assets of Burtons Grill in a responsible manner.
• Memorization: The ability to remember information such as words, names, processes, procedures and numbers.
• English Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents provided in English.
• English Oral Comprehension & Expression: The ability to listen to, understand, and communicate information and ideas in spoken word and sentences utilizing the English language. The ability to speak so that others understand.
• Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions; particularly in small spaces.
• General Physical Activity: Performing activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, stooping and standing at length.
• Manual Dexterity: The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp and manipulate objects.