Nashoba Nursing Service & Hospice (NNS&H) is currently seeking an experienced full-time Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team of professionals in Shirley, MA.
At Nashoba Nursing Service & Hospice (NNS&H) you'll experience a rewarding career working with a committed team offering a work life balance. You'll be able to focus on quality, one-on-one care with patients and enjoy less travel than other home care agencies.
Everyday you'll experience the rewarding impact of your work...the difference you make!
We invite you to build your career with NNS&H and help contribute to the future success of our organization. To learn more, we welcome you to visit us at: www.Nashoba.org
We are a certified Home Health and Hospice agency under the auspices of the Nashoba Associated Boards of Health. A community choice since 1931 serving local Middlesex and Worcester counties of Massachusetts.
The Physical Therapist Assistant carries out treatment, implementation and documentation of patient status for home health patients under the direction of the registered physical therapist.
Observes, records, and reports the patient’s reaction to treatment and any changes in the patient’s condition to the PT and/or clinical manager.
Collaborates with the PT in assisting the physician in assessing the patient’s functional level by applying appropriate tests. Assists in the development and revision of the plan of care.
Treats patients to develop and restore function and maintain maximum performance using appropriate physical therapy treatments, modalities and procedures as stated in the physical therapy plan of care.
- Current MA Licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant
- Graduate of a two-year, college-level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as PTA in a hospital, outpatient rehab facility or sub-acute skilled nursing facility preferred.
- Currently holds a valid driver’s license.
- Must be flexible to make home care visits as agency needs.
- Required on call rotation for weekends, evenings and Holidays.
- Ability to learn and be proficient with required documentation software using agency electronic device.
Compensation and Benefits:
At NNS&H we make sure our employees are well taken care of. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and benefits.
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life and Accidental Death insurance
- Short-term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Earned Benefit Time including: vacation, sick, holiday and personal time.
- Membership in Massachusetts State Retirement System
- Deferred Compensation Plan