Nashoba Nursing Service & Hospice (NNS&H) is currently seeking an experienced temporary full-time registered Physical Therapist to join our team of professionals in Shirley, MA.
At Nashoba Nursing Service & Hospice (NNS&H) you'll experience a rewarding career working with a committed team offering a work life balance. You'll be able to focus on quality, one-on-one care with patients and enjoy less travel than other home care agencies.
Everyday you'll experience the rewarding impact of your work...the difference you make!
We invite you to build your career with NNS&H and help contribute to the future success of our organization. To learn more, we welcome you to visit us at: Nashoba.org
We are a certified Home Health and Hospice agency under the auspices of the Nashoba Associated Boards of Health. A community choice since 1931 serving local Middlesex and Worcester counties of Massachusetts.
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the Homecare Physical Therapist will coordinate therapy assessment, planning and care in order to maximize the health of patients. The Homecare Physical Therapist works closely with Physical Therapist Assistant to carry out plan of care in the home care setting.
Provides skilled physical therapy in accordance with the physician’s plan of care.
Provides a one-on-one patient experience, treating patients to develop and restore function and maintain maximum performance using appropriate physical therapy treatments, modalities and procedures as stated in the physical therapy plan of care.
Education and Experience:
- Current PT MA Licensure
- 1 to 2 years of Homecare experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Must currently hold a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be flexible to make home care visits as agency needs.
- Required on call rotation for weekend and Holidays.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and a team-player
- Ability to learn and be proficient with required documentation software using agency electronic device.