Manages all building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, and waste management. Monitors building and maintenance budgets and approves facility contracts. Oversees new site development and new home construction. Manages facility staff and oversees contractors involved in facility projects and delivery of services. Ensures building operations comply with all local zoning laws and regulations.
- Manages the construction and maintenance of facilities, equipment, and systems.
- Plans, budgets and schedules facility modi?cations.
- Ensures health and safety standards comply with all federal, state and agency policies across all programs.
- Manages capital projects to ensure compliance with budgets and contracts.
- Directly supervises the Facilities Manager, Construction Project Manager, and any ancillary staff.
- Authorizes appropriate purchases/expenditures based on on-going assessment of equipment needs and maintenance including vehicles, electronics, and related supplies, in conjunction with the Facilities Manager.
- Manages Vehicle Fleet purchases, maintenance, and upkeep.
- Oversees capital expenditures management of facilities and equipment.
- Manages department budgets.
- Participates as a member of the senior management team in the development and implementation of organization-wide policies and programs that will contribute to its overall success.
- Develops and executes short and long term goals, which enhance and support organizational strategic plan and priority initiatives.
- Serves as Agency Safety Officer; perform walk-through of facilities, respond to safety-related needs, and provide related review and documentation.
- Provides on-going assessment of facilities maintenance including the Main Street, Residential, and other properties.
- Compiles and submits required information and documentation related to corporate functions.
- In all individual-related interpersonal interactions, advocacy, and job related tasks, promotes the service principles of rights and dignity, individual control, community membership, inclusion, decision-making, relationships, personal growth and accomplishments, and personal well-being.
- Other related duties.
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable CORI are required.
- Graduate degree in relevant field and a minimum of five years successful senior leadership experience.
Comprehensive benefits package including vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, health, dental, life, disability, and 401K. Advancement opportunities.
The Arc of Opportunity is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged.
The Arc of Opportunity North Central Massachusetts is a smoke free workplace and campus.