IT Support Technician
The primary focus of this position will be to provide desktop support combined with fundamental network support to a variety of small businesses in the local area. As your knowledge and experience grows, so will the opportunity for you to grow within the company.
Core daily responsibilities and technology involvement will include the following:
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting support for a variety of hardware (windows, desktops, servers) and software platforms
- Working within a team to provide white glove customer service along with accurate and efficient technical advice.
- Direct interaction with client contacts and ownership to resolve and satisfy all technical matters affecting the performance of their desktop systems.
- Be a part of a fun, supportive, and hardworking team.
- Ability to write your own ticket as you learn about new and exciting technologies.
- Engage in a fast paced, and exciting MSP environment where every day is different.
- Customer Service experience
- Desktop/Laptop repairs
- Responsible & Dependable: “no excuses” attitude
- Ability to work independently and to actively seek out opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take incoming service requests via phone and remotely troubleshoot issues
- Excellent problem solver, creative thinker, self-motivated, driven to succeed
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize technical issues as well as follow up.