Potpourri Group Inc., referred to as "PGI", was founded in 1963, publishing a single consumer catalog title. New brands were added through internal development and acquisitions so that today PGI has grown to be one of the most successful multi-brand direct-to-consumer merchants in America, serving millions of customers a year.
Potpourri Group offers a diverse work environment with many functional areas and roles. We're always looking for talented people for both professional career opportunities as well as part-time and seasonal positions. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, openings and submit an application or send us your resume.
At Potpourri Group, Inc. (PGI) we look for unique talent and skills, and above all else, passion. Our employees are enthusiastic team members who love what they do, and come to work every day ready to jump in and roll up their sleeves. Employees here take initiative, take pride in their work and accomplishments, and are trusted to work independently but we are team players known for sharing ideas, support, and resources. PGI is a collaborative team-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. Team members are encouraged to think outside of the box, be creative, and push the envelope. Ideas are welcomed and generated through brainstorming, informal meetings, and even hallway and coffee room conversations. The workload is significant, deadlines run tight, critical projects are always on the table, but everyone pulls together to “get it done” because they care. People are more than just co-workers at PGI and it’s more than just another job here. It’s a calling, it’s a community, and it’s a career.
The (Warehouse) Distribution Center Trainer will be responsible for weekly new hire training of all distribution center personnel on their daily functions within the facility.
Responsible for all distribution center new hire training this includes but not limited to:
* Procedural compliance
* Quality compliance
* Efficiency compliance
-Responsible for refresher training and cross training
* Compiling and reporting performance metrics of new hires
* Identifying and coaching underperforming employees
* Projects which directly increases the facility’s productivity, quality and efficiency.
-Responsible for powered industrial trucks training and records retention to meet OSHA, and companies requirements
- Computer literate, MS Office Suite experience a must
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to details a must
- Prior warehouse work, training/coaching, or equivalent experience
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Earning and growth potential
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation Time, Sick Time, and Holiday Pay
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Shift: Weekdays 3:30PM-Midnight (may require weekend overtime)
Please contact Paige, HR Recruiter, for more information at 508-372-3315 or visit our corporate website at www.PotpourriGroup.com.
Potpourri Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer