Ribbon Cutting Request Form
On behalf of the Nashoba Valley Chamber – let us be the first to congratulate you on your business success!
There are many reasons to host a ribbon cutting – new business, new location, business anniversary, rebrand – whatever the reason we are excited to help you celebrate!
A few recommendations to help coordinate your big event:
• We recommend at least two weeks’ notice for ribbon cuttings. This allows for proper promotion and coordination. We will coordinate with Town Officials and invite Legislators to your event.
• The best time to schedule a Ribbon Cutting is during the work week (Mon – Friday, 9am-4pm). Night time and weekend events are challenging due to other professional/personal commitments.
• The Chamber will assist in promoting your Ribbon Cutting – however we highly encourage you to share the invitation as well. We’ve participated in intimate ribbon cuttings to grand ribbon cuttings with the Massachusetts Governor as guest speaker. Let’s discuss what will work best for your business.
• Think about where you would like to have your ribbon cutting photo taken. Ideally, we’d like to include your company logo.
• Will you be providing refreshments and tours at your event - This is not a requirement, but is a nice touch.
• Decide if you will you be speaking at the event. Generally, Town Officials and invited Legislators will say a few words.