IC Federal Credit Union was born from a very simple idea: People Helping People
From the basement of a local church, to our position today as one of the largest credit unions in the state of Massachusetts, IC Federal Credit Union is steadfast in our commitment to our Members.
To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
Responsible for the processing and servicing of the Credit Union’s consumer loans. Provides operational support to the members, branches and the call center.
Serve as backup to Consumer Loan Clerk.
Meeting or exceeding departmental goals and strategies.
Responsible for the referral of the Credit Union’s products.
Responsible for other duties as requested by the Consumer Loan Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs new account input, filing and operational tasks and maintenance on all consumer loans, leases and QCA accounts.
- Responsible for verifying and servicing of new Consumer Loans, and documenting that the Credit Union holds proper collateral on all new loans.
- Input and maintenance of vehicle titles.
- Responsible for the tracking and reconciliation of various general ledger accounts daily and monthly.
- Input and tracking of loan coupon books.
- Fields direct member phone calls and transfer calls from the branches and the Call Center to resolve member issues as well as emails regarding loan issues or questions.
- Completes monthly audit Consumer loan coupon billing weekly/monthly.
- Posts monthly charge off collection payments collected from Attorney and sends to Collection department.
- Responsible for proper calculating of Lease payoff information as well as the release of the proper loan documents for purchases.
- Responsible for daily VISA wire transfer on credit cards as well as reviewing the VISA critical maintenance report daily
- Responsible for reviewing scanned documents for all new loans to Laserfiche
- Ensuring highest level of Quality Service using the appropriate winning play.
- Ensuring the highest level of commitment to improve the overall productivity, efficiency and profitability of the department.
- Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations which apply within the scope of the position.
Experience Requirements (Education, Work Experience, Industry Knowledge)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- General business practices and procedures.
- Must be detail oriented, proficient with personal computing skills, and possess excellent communication skills.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Talent Management Department.
IC Federal Credit Union is a committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, protected genetic information, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation.