Teller, Littleton, Part-Time
Teller, Littleton, Part-Time
Thursday & Friday 3:30-7:30, Saturday 8:30-3:30
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accurately process all teller transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and check cashing, as well as assist with end of day balancing.
- Understand and explain all DCU products and services and complete member requests.
- Achieve individual referral goals by identifying the financial needs of new and existing members by building strong business relationships and cross sell appropriate products and services.
- Adhere to all DCU policies and procedures, which include security compliance and following guidelines intended to limit risk exposure to fraud and losses.
- May be asked to provide coverage in other DCU areas such as other branches, Information Center, or support departments.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Interpersonal skills
- Sales oriented
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior cash handling experience
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Verbal communication skills
- Technical skills (Windows, Microsoft Office)
Customer Service Experience
Loan Processing Experience
Cash Handling Experience
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
6 months - 1 year Teller Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.