Location: Nashua, NH
Department: Customer Service
Customer Service Supervisor
1A Auto is a high growth e-commerce company and we pride ourselves on employing the best talent. Each team member brings a unique skill set to the table and collectively have a track record of accomplishing the most challenging of goals. We are an online aftermarket auto parts retailer headquartered northwest of Boston. We are a leader in our market and are positioned for further growth. We offer a great “can-do” culture, a casual work environment, and the opportunity to apply your skills in a rewarding situation.
- Maintains adherence to department schedules and workloads to meet Service Levels
- Train and instruct employees.
- Communicates with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
- Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Helps workers in resolving problems and completing work.
- Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures.
- Reviews and checks work of subordinates such as reports, records, and applications for accuracy and content and correct errors.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits reports and records.
- Makes recommendations to management concerning staff and improvement of procedures.
- Monitor call center performance and actively contribute to solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2 plus years of customer service supervisory or lead experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good listen skills
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to work with many types of people both in Customer Service and in other departments
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use and understand MS Office programs
Please note: This job description is not all inclusive, but rather is intended to capture the majority of the job functions.