Position Available: Rental RepresentativeDate Available: March 26, 2019
Hours: Five days per week, including every Saturday
Location: Ayer, MA
A Rental Department Clerk, who is based at the Moore Lumber & Hardware Co. location in Ayer, is responsible for working as part of the Rental Department team. This includes a moderate amount of administrative and a significant amount of physical responsibilities associated with the customer service operation of the Rental Department.
- Responsible for providing all aspects of professional customer service either over the telephone or on site in the Rental Department.
- Creation of customer rental contracts.
- Ability to operate, load and unload equipment from delivery vehicle in order to deliver rental equipment to customer sites.
- Receive and inspect all returned rental equipment.
- Clean all returned rental equipment.
- Provide customer instruction on the operation and safety requirements of all rental equipment.
- Perform any and all other duties and responsibilities required to operate a successful Rental Department.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a computer.
- Clean driving record, hoisting license not required but would be a plus.
- Ability to lift in excess of 50 lbs (up to including 125 lbs).
- Ability to properly operate a delivery vehicle.
- Ability to lift, bend, climb and remain in standing position for long periods of time.
- Pass physical and drug screens.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Bob Coraccio, Store Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org