Director of Facilities Management
-Must have at least 5 years' experience in Facilities Management.
- Must have general knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical and painting.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must have the ability to work tactfully and the willingness to work cooperatively with personnel, residents, families and visitors and government regulatory agencies.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must be able to relate and work well within an elderly environment.
- Must be able to push, pull, move/ or lift a maximum of 40 lbs. to a minimum of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move and/or carry such a weight a distance of 300 feet. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be available for a on call schedule including everyother weekend.
- MOD on rotating schedule.
- Complete all work orders.
- Coordinate work orders with other departments to assure that care and services can be performed without interruptions.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Serve as a member of the safety committee.
- Ensure compliance of all Facilities Management policies and procedures.
Please apply with resume and salary requirements to be considered @ Sleblanc@rivercourtresidences.com