Behavioral Health Specialist
Adult Community Clinical Services
Eliot’s newly developed integrated Team Model, which is multidisciplinary, flexible, and based on clinical assessment, will provide recovery focused treatment to individuals living in Eliot's residential programs. These teams are seeking behavioral specialist to provide interventions and supports focusing on rehabilitation, behavioral health needs, and engagement in meaningful daily activities.
- Provide side by side interventions to Persons that focus on problem solving, skills training, modeling behavior, optimism and encouragement. Assist the team and Persons in providing on-going assessment of symptoms and responses to staff interventions
- Participate in the development of treatment plans and ensure that the Person is at the center of the process and that the interventions are clinically based. Support Persons in their desire for recovery and rehabilitation in the development of their goals.
- Support the pursuit of services that are culturally competent, strengths based, recovery based, focused on rehabilitation and are inclusive of Person preferences. Ensure that interventions embrace Person preferences, are evidence based and utilize cultural/community resources.
- Assist Persons in accessing Person resources and natural support to achieve goals. facilitate community integration according to Persons’ needs, desires and with consultation from supervisor and team staff.
High school diploma or equivalency, BA preferred. Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and possess a MA. Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Up to 5 weeks vacation, 12 sick days and 11 holidays.
- Eliot pays 75% medical/dental/vision insurance.
- 100% of Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Credit union
- Professional Development includes: loan forgiveness, $1500 tuition reimbursement and CEU's