Potpourri Group Inc., referred to as "PGI", was founded in 1963, publishing a single consumer catalog title. New brands were added through internal development and acquisitions so that today PGI has grown to be one of the most successful multi-brand direct-to-consumer merchants in America, serving millions of customers a year.
At PGI, we look for unique talent and skills, and above all else, passion. Our employees are enthusiastic team members who love what they do, and come to work every day ready to jump in and roll up their sleeves. Employees here take initiative, take pride in their work and accomplishments, and are trusted to work independently while being team players known for sharing ideas, support, and resources.
PGI is a collaborative team-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. Team members are encouraged to think outside of the box, be creative, and push the envelope. Ideas are welcomed and generated through brainstorming, informal meetings, and even hallway and coffee room conversations. The workload is significant, deadlines run tight, critical projects are always on the table, but everyone pulls together to “get it done” because they care. People are more than just co-workers at PGI and it’s more than just another job here. It’s a calling, it’s a community, and it’s a career.
The Bilingual HR Recruiter/Generalist will support and manage the company’s recruiting efforts in the Littleton location for all hourly Operations positions in the Distribution Center and the Call Center. This position will work closely with the corporate office as well as the Maine office to help coordinate call center hiring in all three locations; and will be the lead in sourcing strategies and execution. This position will also assist the site Human Resources Manager in providing general Human Resources support to the Littleton location employees and management team.
- Responsible for high volume call center and distribution center hourly recruiting. Depending on turnover, annual hires could be between 500-700. This position will source, screen and hire for all of these positions.
- Responsible for developing a pool of hourly candidates to hire from when needs/positions become available. Responsible for maintaining candidate database, and also applicant files for future reference.
- Responsible for on-going creative and cost-effective recruiting methods to attract and retain the best candidates. Responsible for all ad placements. Responsible for maintaining cost-effective recruiting programs, including tracking and analysis of recruiting expenses.
- Responsible for analyzing and meeting recruiting objectives to maintain appropriate staffing levels. Responsible for on-going communication to hiring managers and management regarding the status of open positions.
- Responsible for communicating issues or potential issues that affect recruiting (i.e., unusual number of candidates declining positions due to salary, hours, schedules).
- Responsible for assisting with development or changes to recruiting, retention or adherence programs (i.e., referral programs, holiday retention bonuses, attendance bonuses, etc.)
- Oversee entire Recruiting Process from sourcing to hire, and additional follow-up after hire.
- Responsible for supporting the location employees and management team with their various Human Resources’ needs.
- Support the Human Resources Manager with onboarding, training, employee relations, compliance, safety, morale programs, and general Human Resource issues.
- Being bilingual in Spanish is a requirement for this position.
- Prior high-volume, fast-paced, entry-level hourly recruiting experience required.
- Must be proficient with conventional recruiting methods, as well as non-conventional/creative/new trend recruiting methods.
- Must be well-versed in current labor laws to ensure compliance during entire Recruitment Process.
- Prior warehouse, call center/customer service, and entry-level recruiting would be desired for this position.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office software.
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking systems would be a plus.
Must have a sense of urgency and results-oriented attitude. Must be an extremely organized individual, and have strong time management skills. Must constantly review projects and be able to re-prioritize as necessary. Must be able to independently manage priorities and take initiative on issues. Must be a team-player and assist with other HR projects and duties as needed and as directed. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; professional approach; and excellent judgment in working with diverse levels of staff. Must have a strong work ethic and be flexible to work extra hours needed to be successful in this position.
- Earning and growth potential
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation Time, Sick Time, and Holiday Pay
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Please visit our corporate website at www.PotpourriGroup.com for more information.
Potpourri Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer