Summary - Job Responsibilities – Activities:The Project Manager is responsible for industrial & utility activities and projects management.
- Responsible for oversight of multiple projects.
- Interface to sales and marketing for generating specifications and evaluating customer requirements. Interface to customers to coordinate and schedule concurrent development activities and report project status.
- Interface to Software & Hardware Engineering for schedule and manpower planning.
- Will take leadership role in the compilation of project schedules, task and project completion time estimates, specifications, test plans, equipment purchases, release of related documentation, and other duties as assigned.
- Proactively define and suggest improvements to the design-engineering environment as well as areas unrelated to engineering.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Interaction with Others (level of contact, purpose and frequency)
- Written and oral communications with marketing, applications, engineering, manufacturing, service, and department directors to define and modify product or process specifications.
- Written and oral presentation of project schedule and status to engineering or project managers, business unit and corporate managers and customers on a regular basis.
- Written and oral communication with customers or potential customers at the level and frequency determined by engineering or project managers.
- Provides coordination and communication with all disciplines of the company and with all levels of the organization through daily contact.
|Education - Experience:|
Required Skills, Competencies, Authorities and Training Needs:
AMSC is an EEO M/F/D/V