Do you have a passion for footwear? Dow Shoe Store is looking for an upbeat, friendly, professional and dedicated individual to join our team!
As a footwear associate, you will be responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service, generating sales, stocking and merchandising product. If you are committed to providing state of the art service for customers and outfitting them with the best solutions to meet their footwear needs, we want to talk to you!
We provide a collaborative, rewarding work environment and competitive salary with potential for growth. Experience in retail footwear sales is helpful; cashier experience is an added benefit. This position is part-time, but can grow into a full-time position.
Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be part of a renowned family-owned business that has been serving the local community and surrounding region for sixty years. Dow’s is a destination sit-and-fit shoe store that focuses on comfort, quality, and excellent customer service.
Sales Associate Duties
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing outstanding customer
- service, providing solutions for their needs, and selling through customer engagement
- Uphold Dow Shoe Store’s standards for footwear fitting, foot and footwear knowledge
- Stocking and merchandising product, merchandise presentation
- Promote company programs including events, seasonal promotions, and loyalty program.
- Commitment to providing customers with excellent customer service
- 2-3 years of Retails Sales experience, particularly in footwear, preferred
- Passion for footwear
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively engage with people (internally and externally)
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Capacity for high level and fast activity
- Ability to think quickly and multi-task effectively
- Ability to perform repetitious tasks
- Must be able to meet shift requirements, including working on weekends and certain holidays, between the business hours of Monday-Saturday 9am to 6pm, with flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry 25 to 35 lbs. and over that amount occasionally; reaching above shoulder height with up to 5-15 lbs. at times.
- Spending up to 100% of work time, other than breaks, standing and moving; use of ladders.