Guest Advisor (Membership Sales)
Spavia Day Spa of Littleton, locally owned and operated, is seeking full or part-time Guest Advisors to join our team.
As a Guest Advisor, you are the face of our spa. Our Guest Advisors are personable, courteous, deliver an exceptional guest experience and build a long-lasting rapport with guests to return again and again.
$14.00/hour + commission on membership and product sales.
Guest Advisor Responsibilities:
- greeting, assisting and building relationships with guests
- scheduling appointments and answering phones
- checking guests in and out and ensuring accuracy of all transactions
- maintaining a beautiful spa, retail space and reception area
- membership and spa boutique product sales
- educate guests on recommended treatments and products
- maintain and provide accurate and timely responses to all guest inquiries
- ensure an exceptional guest experience every visit
- willingness to work as a team player to proactively support the spa’s needs
- attention to detail in all aspects of guest advisor responsibilities
- professional, personable, reliable, trustworthy, and articulate
- organized, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- team player
- ability to sell benefits of our membership program and retail products
- available to work some nights and/or weekend day
- sales and/or customer service experience preferred. Skin-care, beauty or hospitality experience a plus
- must be willing to commit for at least 12 months
- drug, alcohol, and smoke free
Spavia Littleton is located at The Point (next to Great Road Kitchen) at the intersection of I-495 (exit 31) and route 119.