Potpourri Group Inc., referred to as "PGI", was founded in 1963, publishing a single consumer catalog title. New brands were added through internal development and acquisitions so that today PGI has grown to be one of the most successful multi-brand direct-to-consumer merchants in America, serving millions of customers a year.
At PGI, we look for unique talent and skills, and above all else, passion. Our employees are enthusiastic team members who love what they do, and come to work every day ready to jump in and roll up their sleeves. Employees here take initiative, take pride in their work and accomplishments, and are trusted to work independently while being team players known for sharing ideas, support, and resources.
PGI is a collaborative team-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. Team members are encouraged to think outside of the box, be creative, and push the envelope. Ideas are welcomed and generated through brainstorming, informal meetings, and even hallway and coffee room conversations. The workload is significant, deadlines run tight, critical projects are always on the table, but everyone pulls together to “get it done” because they care. People are more than just co-workers at PGI and it’s more than just another job here. It’s a calling, it’s a community, and it’s a career.
$300 sign-on bonus for all new hires!*
2nd shift 3:30pm - Midnight
Distribution Center Floaters (Pickers, Packers, Shippers, Receivers, etc!)
M-F Including Overtime and Saturdays during holiday season
BRIEF DESCRIPTION BY POSITION BELOW:
- Pick customer's orders from one of our many brands
- Pack customer orders and get them ready for shipping
- Scan and ship customer orders and get them ready for pick-up
- Inspect incoming shipments to ensure quality, re-package into individual quantities, and label as necessary
- Receive incoming order and stock into inventory using pallet jacks, forklifts and cherry pickers
- Work in the Personalization department and personalize customer products using specialized equipment
- Work in the Returns department receiving and processing customer returns
- General maintenance and equipment maintenance positions available in Building Services department
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 40-50 lbs without limitation
- Must be 18 years old
- Pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background check clearance is a requirement of employment at PGI
- Earning and growth potential
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation Time, Sick Time, and Holiday Pay
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Please visit our corporate website at www.PotpourriGroup.com for more information.
Potpourri Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer