NVHomeShow Terms & Conditions
NASHOBA VALLEY HOME SHOW
Presented by the Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce
February 9-10th 2019 at the Boxborough Regency
EXHIBIT SPACE CONTRACT
This Agreement is for the lease of exhibit space at the 2019 Nashoba Valley Home and Garden Show (hereinafter (the Show) between the Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce (hereinafter “the Organizer”) and My Business and/or Organization
(hereinafter “the Exhibitor”).
In consideration of the mutual promise and agreements set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the Organizer and Exhibitor hereby agree:
The Organizer agrees to:
- organize, promote, market, advertise and administer the Show to the best of its ability;
- provide management on site during the Show; and
- provide security during non-show hours for the purpose of securing the Show from unauthorized access.
The Exhibitor agrees to:
- pay in advance the amount agreed to in this contract;
- abide by all rules and regulations as set out in the Exhibitor package (incorporated herein by reference) and to abide by any additional rules and regulations which may be imposed by the host facility;
- restrict the display and/or sale of products/services to the stated business of the Exhibitor, unless agreed to in writing in advance by the Organizer;
- refrain from bringing in food from outside the venue unless agreed to in advance by the Boxborough Regency & Conference Center.
- remove all Exhibitor’s property and personal belongings from the host facility at the end of the Show. Exhibitor property remaining at the facility after the end of the Show becomes the property of the Organizer and/or the host facility, to be disposed of as desired, with related expense the responsibility of the Exhibitor;
- allow the Organizer to alter the Show days and/or hours without refund or reduction in fees;
- follow the set-up and breakdown times and schedules provided by the Organizer;
- be responsible, at the Exhibitor’s sole cost and expense, for any and all damage to the premises or any injury to any persons on the premises caused by the Exhibitor or any of its agents, officers, employees or others for whom the Exhibitor is responsible at law;
- not engage in behavior/display/offer for sale, any product or service that violates any applicable Federal or State law and/or regulation or is otherwise illegal, offensive or obscene;
- release the Organizer from any liability whatsoever for any claims, losses, injury or damage which the Exhibitor may suffer or incur as a result of, arising out of, or related to this Agreement or the Exhibitor’s participation in the Event;
- be responsible for any claims, losses, injury or damage which the Organizer may suffer or incur as a result of, arising out of, or related to any breach of this Agreement by the Exhibitor;
- indemnify the Organizer from and against any claims, losses, injury or damage which any persons or entities may suffer or incur as a result of, arising out of, or related to any breach by the Exhibitor of this Agreement;
- provide the organizer with proof of commercial liability insurance coverage with respect to the Show in an amount acceptable to the Organizer in its sole discretion; and
- pay any and all costs incurred by the Organizer, including reasonable attorney’s fees, as a result of a breach of this Agreement by the Exhibitor.
The parties further agree:
- that no guaranty exists, whether express or implied, as to the number of Exhibitors or attendees, weather conditions, acts of God or other factors beyond the control of the Organizer;
- that no guaranty exists, whether express or implied, as to the exclusivity of the Exhibitors products and/or services, unless such exclusivity has been set out in writing elsewhere in this agreement;
- that the Organizer may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Show for any reason and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the cancellation of the Show;
- that this Agreement and any attachments or documents incorporated by reference constitute the entire agreement between the parties and that no other Agreements exist, express or implied;
- that this Agreement is severable in the event that any part of this agreement is deemed to be unenforceable at law or equity and the offending language shall be stricken and all other terms and conditions of this Agreement shall remain enforceable at law or equity;
- that the Exhibitor shall be considered in default of this Agreement if the Exhibitor fails to make payment as required herein and/or fail to occupy the Exhibitor’s space at the Show.
- that any breach of this Agreement on the part of the Exhibitor will allow the Organizer to terminate the Agreement and retain all fees paid by the Exhibitor;
- that the breakdown deposit will be refunded in full if the Exhibitor vacates their exhibition space during the designated time for breakdown of the Show. The exhibitor’s space must be in the same condition as it was prior to the event; free of debris, trash and/or Exhibitor property;
- that the Organizer shall have no liability for any loss and/or damage suffered due to lack of security whether during Show or non-Show hours.
Note: Show setup will be Friday February 8th, 5:30PM to 8PM, Saturday 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM and breakdown will be Sunday 4:00 PM-5:30 PM. If accepted, I/we agree to abide by the show terms, conditions and regulations as outlined in this Agreement.
Prior to the move-in you must provide a certificate of Commercial Liability Insurance with minimum limits of $1,000,000.00 per occurrence and naming the Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce as an additional insured.