Celebrating its 18th year, the Taste of Nashoba has been an annual event showcasing the best restaurants, caterers, bakeries, and breweries from the region to thousands of attendees.
Attracting over 1,000 attendees each year, the Taste is the Chamber's largest and most popular social engagement of the year.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Devens Common Center, Hilton Garden Inn, and Great American Grill
Executive Chef Sponsors: Enterprise Bank
Sous Chef Sponsors: P-S Berube Construction Design-Build, UMass Health Alliance –Clinton Hospital
Pastry Chef Sponsors: Mount Wachusett Community College
Additional sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact Director@nvcoc.com.
(as of 1/14/19)
- Aroma Joes
- Bailey's Bar & Grille
- Boxboro Regency
- Devens Grill
- Dolce Amar
- Gibbet Hill Grill
- Hilton Garden Inn/The Great American Grill
- Jack O'Lantern Wine & Spirits
- Mariano's Ristorante
- Rivercourt Residences
- Shriver Job Corps Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott/Devens Common Center
- Texas Roadhouse
- The Alamo Texas BBQ
- Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center
$30 per ticket (until noon 3/18/19) ($35 at the door)
$125 for 5-pack
Tickets purchased online in advance will be held at the door under purchaser’s name. Bring receipt to collect.
Each year the Chamber partners with non-profits in our region to sell tickets. Our non-profit friends receive $5 for every ticket they sell. Please contact them to purchase.
- Ayer Business Alliance
- Ayer Fire Department
- Ayer Shirley Lions
- Friends of the Lawrence Library (Pepperell)
- Friends of the Reuben Hoar Library (Lttn)
- Groton Fire Department
- Westford Historical Society & Museum
- Friends of the Hazen Memorial Library
- Friends of the Ayer Library
- Groton-Dunstable Booster Club
CLICK HERE for Taste Vendor Packet
Questions? Call Chamber office at 978-425-5761